67 Mile bicycle course around beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee
(3 aid stations and bike support provided)
Saturday, September 27, 2014
7:00 am Start
Registration & Bag Pick-up available 6:00 am
Laconia Athletic & Swim Club
827 North Main St, Laconia, NH, 03246
Laconia Middle School
150 McGrath Street, Laconia, NH 03246
$60.00 Pre-Registration (through September 25th)
$65.00 Race Day Registration (registration table opens at 6:00 am)
Please note that entry fees are non-refundable.
Entry fees include Event Tech Shirt* and admission to WOW Fest – Includes Lunch & 1 Beer Ticket (21 years old+ only, ID required).
The festival (11:00 – 1:00) is an afternoon of fun featuring a great lunch & live music.
*Event Tech T-Shirts for all that register by September 15th
Have family/friends that aren’t participating in a WOW Fest event but would like to join in the activities?
Teens & Adults $10
Children 12 and Under $5
(Festival entrance fees payable at the door)
Please register on-line (no additional fees) using the “Register Now” button above or submit a paper registration form.
Please note that individual registrants will be able to join or create a team during the registration process.
Event day registration is available starting at 6:00 am.
Sign up now! Event Tech T-Shirts for all that register prior to September 15th, 2014.
Want to help fundraise for the WOW Trail? Participants are invited to help raise money for building and maintaining the WOW Trail through pledges. Download a pledge form here or go to https://fundraising.active.com/event/WOWFest_14 to set up your own fundraising web page that is easy to share with your friends and family.
Raise $100 and receive a WOW Fest shirt.
Raise $250 and receive a WOW Fest jacket.
Raise $500 and receive a WOW Fest jacket and a $100 Certificate to a participating sponsor.
WOW Fest event registration and festival entrance fees are not tax deductible contributions because of the goods and services that a particpant will receive. However, because WOW Trail is a 501(c)(3) organization, pledges and donations are fully tax deductible.
Team Challenges: Gather your family, friends and co-workers and join in on the fun. Bragging rights included for all winning teams in addition to your team name displayed on the WOW Fest Team Trophy at LASC.
- WOW What a Team! – Awarded to the team that has the most (pre-registered) participants.
- WOW You Look Good! – Awarded to the “Best Dressed” team.
- WOW Green ($$$) Team! – Awarded to the team that brings in the most pledge money.
- WOW CUPS! (5K & 10K) – Awarded to the teams with the 3 fastest (pace/min) Take Opechee 5K or 10K participants (minimum of 3 5K or 10K finishers required).
Teams can include participants that are pre-registered for any of the five events (Take the Lake Challenge, Take the Bay Challenge, Take Opechee 5K, Take Opechee 10K & Take the Trail Fun Walk).
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about our Team Challenges.
The 67 Mile Course
- Start at Laconia Athletic & Swim Club
- North on Parade Rd. (RT.106). Follow for 7.85mi.
- Turn left at Meredith Traffic Circle onto Rt.3. Follow for 1.35mi.
- Turn right at Meredith traffic lights onto Rt. 25 Follow for 10.15m.
- Turn right onto Rt. 109. Follow for 17.53mi.
- Stay straight onto Rt.28. Follow for 10.45mi.
- Turn right onto Wolfeboro Rd. Follow for .30mi.
- Turn right onto Rt. 11 Follow for 17 mi.
- When Rt. 3 meets the Laconia Town Line it will turn into Union Ave.
- Stay straight and follow Union Ave. for 1.8mi.
- Yield right onto Messer St. Follow for .75mi.
- At the end of Messer St. turn right onto Church St.
- Turn right onto North Main St.
- Back to LASC
To view the “Take the Lake” map click here.
Questions? Please contact us with your question(s).
Course, Registration & Event Information
Jennifer Beetle, WOW Trail Board
Allan Beetle, WOW Trail Board