15 mile bicycle course around Paugus Bay
(Aid stations and bike support provided)
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Registration & Bag Pick-up available 6:00 am – 9:45 am
Laconia Athletic & Swim Club
827 North Main St, Laconia, NH, 03246
Laconia Middle School
150 McGrath Street, Laconia, NH 03246
$55.00 Pre-Registration (through September 25th)
$60.00 Race Day Registration (registration table opens at 6:00 am)
Please note that entry fees are non-refundable.
Entry fees include Event Tech Shirt* and admission to WOW Fest – Includes Lunch & 1 Beer Ticket (21 years old+ only, ID required).
The festival (11:00 – 1:00) is an afternoon of fun featuring a great lunch & live music.
*Event Tech T-Shirts for all that register prior to September 15th.
Have family/friends that aren’t participating in a WOW Fest event but would like to join in the activities?
Teens & Adults $10
Children 12 and Under $5
(Festival entrance fees payable at the door)
Please register on-line (no additional fees) using the “Register Now” button above or submit a paper registration form.
Please note that individual registrants will be able to join or create a team during the registration process.
Event day registration is available starting at 6:00 am.
Sign up now! Event Tech T-Shirts for all that register by September 15, 2014.
Want to help fundraise for the WOW Trail? Participants are invited to help raise money for building and maintaining the WOW Trail through pledges. Download a pledge form here or go to https://fundraising.active.com/event/WOWFest_14 to set up your own fundraising web page that is easy to share with your friends and family.
Raise $100 and receive a WOW Fest shirt.
Raise $250 and receive a WOW Fest jacket.
Raise $500 and receive a WOW Fest jacket and a $100 Certificate to a participating sponsor.
WOW Fest event registration and festival entrance fees are not tax deductible contributions because of the goods and services that a particpant will receive. However, because WOW Trail is a 501(c)(3) organization, pledges and donations are fully tax deductible.
Team Challenges: Gather your family, friends and co-workers and join in on the fun. Bragging rights included for all winning teams in addition to your team name displayed on the
WOW Fest Team Trophy at LASC.
- WOW What a Team! – Awarded to the team that has the most (pre-registered) participants.
- WOW You Look Good! – Awarded to the “Best Dressed” team.
- WOW Green ($$$) Team! – Awarded to the team that brings in the most pledge money.
- WOW CUPS! (5K & 10K) – Awarded to the teams with the 3 fastest (pace/min) Take Opechee 5K or 10K participants (minimum of 3 5K or 10K finishers required).
Teams can include participants that are pre-registered for any of the five events (Take the Lake Challenge, Take the Bay Challenge, Take Opechee 5K, Take Opechee 10K & Take the Trail Fun Walk).
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about our Team Challenges.
The 15 Mile Course
- Start at Laconia Athletic & Swim Club
- North on Parade Rd. (RT.106)
- Right onto Rollercoaster Rd. Follow for 1.22mi.
- Right onto Rt.3. Follow for 1.68mi.
- Yield right after Weirs Bridge (Water station at Chamber of Commerce Information Area)
- Stay onto Rt.3. Follow for 3.23mi.
- Right onto Union Ave. Follow for 1.8mi
- Yield right onto Messer St. Follow for .75mi.
- At the end of Messer St. turn right onto Church St.
- Turn right onto North Main St.
- Back to LASC
To view the “Take the Bay” map click here.
Questions? Please contact us with your question(s).
Course, Registration & Event Information
Jennifer Beetle, WOW Trail Board
Allan Beetle, WOW Trail Board