The 6th Annual WOW Fest will take place on Saturday, September 27, 2014 at the Laconia Athletic & Swim Club, 827 North Main Street, Laconia, NH.
WOW Fest, a key fundraiser for the WOW Trail, is a fun-filled event featuring two bicycle challenges, 5K and 10K road races, fun walk, lunch & live music. You won’t want to miss it!
Please register on-line (no additional fees) using the “Register Now” button above or submit a paper registration form.
Event day registration is available at Laconia Athletic & Swim Club.
- Take the Lake Challenge (Lake Winnipesaukee, 67m, 7:00 am start, $60 pre-registration [$65 event day registration])
- Take the Bay Challenge (Paugus Bay, 15m, 10:00 am start, $55 pre-registration [$60 event day registration])
Running Events: Find 5K and 10K Race Results at Coolrunning.com
- Take Opechee 5K Road Race (9:00 am start, $30 pre-registration [$35 event day registration])
- Take Opechee 10K Road Race (9:00 am start, $35 pre-registration [$40 event day registration])
- Take the Trail Fun Walk (3M) (10:30 am start, $25)
***All events include Event Tech Shirt*, Lunch, 1 Beer Ticket (21+ only, ID req’d) & Festival***
*Register by September 17th to receive an event tech shirt.
Lunch will be provided by our great local restaurant sponsors: Patrick’s Pub & Eatery, Common Man Restaurants, Fratello’s Italian Grille & T-Bones Great American Eatery.
All proceeds benefit the WOW Trail. Sign up now and bring the whole family for a great lunch and a lot of fun.
Click on each event for additional details
Check out our Team Challenges:
- WOW What a Team! – Awarded to the team with the most pre-registered participants.
- WOW You Look Good! – Awarded to the “Best Dressed” team.
- WOW Green ($$$) Team! – Awarded to the team that brings in the most pledge money.
- WOW Cups! (5K & 10K) – Awarded to the teams with the 3 fastest (pace/min) Take Opechee 5K or 10K participants (minimum of three 5K or 10K finishers required).
Teams can include participants that are pre-registered for any of the five events (Take the Lake Challenge, Take the Bay Challenge, Take Opechee 5K, Take Opechee 10K & Take the Trail Fun Walk).
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about our Team Challenges.
Festival (11:00 – 1:00):
Not participating in one of our events?….Come enjoy an afternoon of family fun and great food!
- Lunch, Live Music, Kids Activities: $10 Teens & Adults; $5 Children 12 and under (donations and festival entrance fees payable at the door)
Questions?: Please contact Gretchen Gandini at email@example.com or (603) 520-8952.
WOW Fest event registration and festival entrance fees are not tax deductible contributions because of the goods and services that a participant will receive. However, because WOW Trail is a 501(c)(3) organization, pledges and donations are fully tax deductible.