To promote, design, build and maintain a nine mile recreational path through the City of Laconia as a part of the regional rail trail network that will one day connect Meredith to Franklin.
The WOW Trail was formed by the late Fred Toll, Laconia City Councilor, in 2001. Initially called the Laconia Trails with Rails Exploratory Committee, the group changed its name to the WOW Trail in 2009. WOW Trail is a 501-C3 non-profit organization that raises the funds needed to build and maintain the trail.
The organization meets regularly at the Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce at 383 South Main Street, Laconia at 4:30 pm. Our meetings are open to the public. Please call 520-8952 or e-mail email@example.com to confirm our monthly meeting date/time.
- Gretchen Gandini – 603.520.8952
- President: Allan Beetle, Owner, Patrick’s Pub & Eatery
- Vice President: Darcy Peary, LRGHealthcare
- Treasurer: Suzanne Perley
- Secretary: Ann Saltmarsh, Laconia Department of Public Works
- Ed Engler, Mayor, City of Laconia
- Steve Smith, Steven J Smith Associates, Inc.
- Jennifer Beetle, Bayer
- Jim Zimmermann Owner, Techra LLC, LakesRegionBicycling.com
- Kevin Dunleavy, Laconia Parks & Recreation
- Trish Stafford, Town of Meredith
- Justin Slattery, Belknap EDC
WOW TRAIL Advisory Board
- Scott Myers, Manager, City of Laconia
- Wes Anderson, Director, Laconia Dept. of Public Works
- Diane Hanley, Past President of WOW Trail
- Patrick Wood, Attorney-At-Law
- Rusty McLear, Hampshire Hospitality Holdings
- Rick Wyman & Cindy Hemeon-Plessner, Meredith Village Savings Bank
The WOW Trail web site was designed and implemented by Jim Zimmermann of Techra LLC. Jim and Techra have donated their services and the hosting of this site to the WOW Trail. Techra also created the Winnipesaukee River Trail site, the Lakes Region Bicycling site, and the Lakes Region Care & Comfort Nursing site.
Does your firm or non-profit need a website? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what Techra can do for you. Our prices are reasonable, and for non-profits we can often do the work for little or no money.